- Perform a Head-to-Toe assessment on every patient
- Obtain 2 sets of vitals on every patient
- Proper gurney operation
EMS Section Updates 2016
- 01Jan - New CPR recommendations issued by the American Heart Association
- 01Jan - New epi-pens are on the rigs. Please check out to see how they are different. We will let you know if we can get some to train with.
- 19Jan - The aspirin on the ambulances has now been replaced with children's chewables. Note that the dose is now 4 tablets, chewed, instead of 1.
February 2016- Respiratory Emergencies
January 2016 - Pediatrics
- Powerpoint Presentation (AJ Conley)
October 2016 - "Soft Skills"
- Powerpoint Presentation (Airlift Northwest)
- EMS online
- Resuscitation Academy - a resource for High Performance CPR
- HelpGuide.org - information for behavioral emergencies
- KenHub - online anatomy training available for free or by subscription
- Khan Academy - lots of great self-directed learning modules on medicine and many other subjects.